Monday 5 January 2015

Get out there magazine 30 day challenge

The New Year brings with it a sense of renewal and a reset button for us all. We reflect back at the past 12 months and look forward with optimism. This reminds me I should post some of my resolutions. I like to make them though I'm never overly serious about it. Personally any chance to critically reflect on strengths and weaknesses and set goals for improvement I will take. It's the teacher in me. 

So in accordance with the "New Years, new me" sense Get Out There Magazine has made a 30 day challenge in which participants are asked to be active for 30 minutes daily for 30 straight days starting today, Jan 5. I think it's a great idea personally. Some days are easier than others I'm sure but I look forward to the push, the challenge. #GOT30daychallenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment